Powerful SIP Trunking Solution
Finding the most reliable SIP trunk provider for your business can be tough. In order to determine the best SIP trunk
provider for your specific needs, you’ll have to consider things like rates, monthly costs, setup fees, and more.
With Phonate’s SIP Trunking makes it easy to connect your existing PBX system to the world in minutes at the best value.
Phonate's Sip Trunking give you the following business advantages:
1. Cost efficiencies through the elimination of expensive analog line services
2. Less surcharges, feature option charges or limitations of service
3. Flexible metered or unlimited* calling plans in the US, North America (* Reasonable Use Policy applies)
4. Compatible with almost every PBX or phone system on the market
5. Triple redundancy architecture for premium call quality
What is a SIP Trunking?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol. SIP trunks are virtual phone lines that enable users to make and receive phone calls over the internet to anyone in the world with a phone number. SIP trunks utilize a packet switch network, in which voice calls are broken down into digital packets and sent across a network to the final destination. SIP trunking replaces traditional telephone lines or PRIs (Primary Rate Interface).
Why Choose SIP Trunking?
There are many benefits of SIP for your business. One of the most important is reduced communications cost. Additional benefits include built-in business continuity features, network consolidation, and Unified Communications features like video, presence, application integration, instant messaging and many more.